When purchasing a pool table from a "So Called Internet Dealer\Seller" there are many questions you should ask yourself?
1. DO they have a website or brick and mortar location? or do they only sell on Craigslist?
2. References from other TRADES PEOPLE regarding their level of work quality?
3. DO they sell on EBAY, what's their Rating?
4. Have they ever had Training?
5. Do they have Machinist Levels or use Carpenter levels?
6. Do they have Insurance?
7. Do they have Safe Moving Equipment ? Will they damage your home?
8. Do they Guarantee their work? how long?
9. Do they advertise as " Table cost $4500 selling for $1500? Don't fall for this
10. Do they provide ALL BILLIARD SERVICES: SNOOKER,CAROM, more ?
11. Do they show pic's of tables that aren't even theirs?
12. Claiming to be in business for a long time but CAN'T prove it?